Tuesday, February 17, 2009

day'o' nothingness

Dena and i both had the day off yesterday and we went downtown and did nothing and it was great. I even made two very smart purchases that I'm already feeling really good about. The first purchase was two tiny balls of rabbit fur surrounding nuggets of catnip. Ollie loves these things. He had one already that he had chewed so often it was starting to fall apart, but petco refused to re-stock the damn things.

He now has two and when he sees those little balls of fluf sitting on the carpet i swear he looks like a kitten on christmas. It's like he forgets he has them until, oh my! is this rabbit fluff surrounding a nugget of catnip? bliss.

The second purchase I made is the reason that my two-buck chuck tastes just as good today as it did yesterday-awesomeness. It is the vinu-vac, made in some slavic state of course, or else the netherlands. Actually, never mind, it's the vacu-vin.

Now I can spend two dollars on wine and make it last longer too-so recession friendly it hurts.

No comments: