Tuesday, March 3, 2009

yes, it did kill a few brain cells,


.. and no I'm not talking about wine, I'm talking about the bachelor. At the risk of being totally frivolous and lame for a minute- which I'm about to do- gfvbgvbhhhyyyywsrfedtgh, oh sorry about that, Ollie stepped on the keys. back to the frivolity!

did anyone catch the finale of the bachelor last night? ? I only watched the 'after the final rose' special but it was pretty damn ridiculous. the guy picked one chick, proposed, frolicked with her and then came back in six weeks, dumped her on national television and then asked the runner-up to take him back- and she did! It was ludicrous. I couldn't look away. Oh, and how much of a tool does this guy look like btw? he couldn't be toolier if he tried.

So anyway, this second chick comes on, talking about how she still has feelings for him, yada, yada, and how she dreams of him coming out on stage and changing his mind..... I don't know about you guys but I've had similar thoughts after break ups, the 'he'll call and tell me it was a big mistake dream'. But in my version I told him to go f**k himself. This is the difference, I suppose between me and this dumb chick:

if you have to have more info, check out this piece in TIME: it's called Why do tools fall in love?

1 comment:

Ryan said...

I saw a Bachelor summary on Infomania. Does that count?