Thursday, January 15, 2009

But my favorite shade's been discontinued...

My problem here is that I'm too fickle to wear the same shade of eyeshadow every day. So, when it came down to throwing out my makeup after I had pink eye, getting rid of all the eyeshadow that could have been exposed was akin to throwing away at least $100 worth of makeup. Yeah, I said it. My face likes quality, thank you very much.

But now I have pink eye again. And, yes, I am retarded-thank you for asking. I just couldn't let go. I may have to take a moment after I dump it all.

So I sneaked off on my lunch break today to the doctor and get another prescription, becasue while T think it's possible to live down being the new girl who got pink eye, I don't think it's possible to live down being the new girl who got pink eye twice in one month.

No comments: