Tuesday, January 13, 2009

How blank is this blog?

Well, my secret is out. My boss has found my blog and it is all Andrea's fault.

Yes, that is right Andrea, it is your fault. You see, my boss has a little thing called a google alert. As it happens Andrea once put my full name on her blog with three little words that shall never be blogged here again. I can tell you this, they rhyme with Rallin Jancok Collige and yes I know that spelling is absurd. These are the steps I now have to take.

The mention was actually made on you-know-who's blog a while ago, adt apprently the boss has been following it ever since. Luckily I've been to busy to put anything super de duper incriminating on my blog so no real damage has been done. And luckily I happened to have this blog address saved away for a rainy day, but as you can see it needs some work.

But though I will give Andrea crap for a while, I'm glad this came about. My new blog will be more writing-centric because, I'll admit it, I miss writing my column soooooo much.

1 comment:

Andrea Rooks said...

So that's all I have to do to get you into trouble? Sweet...

Don't worry, it won't happen again, unless I'm provoked. I'll remember not to use the magic words if/when I ever blog about you again...