Friday, January 16, 2009

Joe and Nitza's house= Yosemite

Going to Joe and Nitza's new house this weekend where there is no internet reception. It's just like camping, but with toilets, which makes it just like my memorial day trip to yosemite last year. That was also camping, but with toilets.

In fact, the toilets were the warmest, dryest place in the whoooolllleee campsite that weekend.

It's funny, the bathrooms at Yosemite. They're in the weirdest places. You get the feeling that the park staff was just sick of all the whiny unprepared tourists complaining, so they were like, "well, you know this is the wilderness, but fine, we'll build you some f-ing toilets."

anyway...... also headed to Ikea this weekend, let's hope I don't get lost. Last time I was there I left Anthony somewhere in kitchen and went to go pee. When I got back kitchen had disappeared and been replaced by bedding. It was like a wormhole had opened up in the time/space continuom (sp)? and left me there. I swear I passed the same made up living room 20 times before I found him.

Lesson learned? Ikea is not a place for novices and one shouldn't go wandering off alone.... also just like yosemite. Man, this post wrapped up nicely.

1 comment:

Andrea Rooks said...

At least there aren't any bears in Ikea... I get lost in Ikea, too. Thank goodness they have a snack bar!